CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 15, 2004

Attack of the killer molars

So, all the probems I've had with Katie this week have been because of the eruption of her first molars. I brought her to the pediatrician yesterday for the intestional stuff and the doc just said to continue the BRAT diet. Little do they know -- kidding. Anyway, so I noticed 3 of the first molars have erupted during her bath last night. That explains a lot. Also further shows the difference of my two girls. Molly was cranky and couldn't sleep when her teeth came in, but it was just the front teeth -- we didn't even notice a change when she got her molars. Katie is so much more sensitive, it's crazy.
Molly has a half-day of school today, which means I pick her up at 12. Her usual dismissal is 1 pm. How on Earth is noon a half-day? Whatever.
Here I go to organize the bedroom of chaos. Hope I don't get lost in there.

0 comments: