CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween

Weird that Halloween falls on a Sunday. Gotta go to the church this morning and trick or treat tonight. Molly's Ariel and Katie's a ballerina. Whenever Molly has been less than good this weekend, I've threatened, "you want to trick or treat, don't you?" and suddenly she's an angel.
We carved our everlasting pumpkin and I only managed to knick myself twice. I don't think I ever did that on a real pumpkin. The people down here are really into Halloween. The people at the top of my street have a headstone in the yard and the limbs of a skeleton (and the skull) coming up out of the ground like he's trying to escape the grave. It's creepy. We're just going to hit a few houses tonight, 'cause I know Ariel will get scared. I'm off to have my morning coffee, er witches brew.

0 comments: