CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What's with all the retro toys?

So, Molly has been talking about getting a pink Care Bear with a rainbow on it for 2 days. I'm sure Santa will bring it with whatever else she dreams up before Christmas. Question is -- why are all these retro toys (toys from my sister's era) making a comeback. I was past the Care Bear and Rainbow Brite targeted age group when they were out the first time. Unfortunately, my first born is almost 4 and fascinated by it all. Cabbage Patch Kids are back, so is My Little Pony. I was into Barbie, I didn't care about the trendy toys. Barbie was and is great. Care Bears come in sherbet colors and some glow in the dark. They have names like Care-a-lot and Cheer Bear. I'm just glad Molly's not into Beanie Babies. Not yet anyway.

0 comments: